WELCOME TO THE LABRE HOUSE
The Mission of the Corporation
- To be a harmonious community center for the development of the power to act for people in need,
- To work for social justice by encouraging peaceful relations,
- To assist communities in caring for their members, including meals, support for their social reintegration, and enhanced self-esteem,
- To promote involvement and networking among individuals, companies and companies working in similar fields and, in some cases, to provide the necessary financial assistance.
Goals and Philosophy
- To intervene on the consequences of homelessness,
- To give each individual the chance to regain power over their own lives and to reconcile with themselves as well as with society,
- To promote the overall health of each individual who refers to our services,
- To take action in the prevention of homelessness,
- To develop partnerships with the various bodies of health, social and community services in order to better guide those people who feel ready to take charge of their own care,
- To serve as a hub for mentoring and learning to students/ trainees in social intervention.